This document sets out the terms and conditions of the limited warranty against defects, for goods, manufactured by The Trustee for Green Locals Australia Trust t/as Kayhan Audio (ABN: 51 799 255 761) (our, we, us). A person or organization who has purchased our goods will be referred to in this warranty document as you or your.
We warrant that goods we manufacture and sell directly to you (Goods) are free from defects in workmanship.
If within the Warranty Period defined below, you believe a Good you have purchased from us does not comply with this warranty, then you must follow the process set out in this warranty document. You can make a claim for a warranty by contacting us at email@example.com.
1. Australian Consumer Law Disclaimer
Our goods and services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
This warranty is in addition to your rights under Australian Consumer Law.
What the Warranty Covers?
- This warranty applies:
(i)to any Goods, including parts of a Good, except as excluded in clause 3; and
(ii)for 3 months from the date you purchased the Goods from us (Warranty Period).
- For clarity, this warranty is not the same as our policy on the return of goods for change of mind. We do not normally offer change-of-mind returns however we may do so at our absolute discretion. For more information on change of mind returns, please see our terms and conditions for the sale of Goods.
This warranty does not cover any defects which are a result of:
- your failure to properly install the Good;
- your failure to properly use the Goods;
- power supply issues that affect the installation or use of the Goods;
- your failure to properly store the Goods;
- modification or misuse of the Good;
- regular wear and tear;
- lack of maintenance; or
- failure to take reasonable care in relation to the Good.
How to make claim under this Warranty?
(4.1) MAKING A CLAIM
If within the Warranty Period, you believe that a Good you purchased is faulty, you must immediately stop using the Good and contact us by using the email address provided at the beginning of this warranty document with full details of the fault (including images).
If we determine that your Goods may be faulty, we may request that you send the Good back to us at your cost for further inspection, including any accessories, manuals, documentation, or registration. We reserve the right to further inspection before deeming a Good faulty.
If we determine, in our absolute discretion:
- that the Good is faulty and covered by this warranty, we will provide you with a repair, replacement, or refund (at our discretion) of the Goods at our cost; or
- that the Good is not faulty or is faulty due to your fault or any exclusions set out in clause 3, we will refuse your warranty claim.
5. No other Warranties
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, all express or implied representations and warranties not expressly stated in this warranty document, or in any written terms and conditions issued by us, are excluded.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude any liability that may arise as a result of you pursuing a warranty claim in accordance with this warranty document.
This warranty document is governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia.