Audio (ABN: 51 799 255 761) (our, we, us).
how we store, maintain, use and disclose personal information.
By providing personal information to us, you consent to our storage, maintenance, use
website and we encourage you to check our website regularly to ensure that you are aware of our
(2)TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The personal information we collect may include the following:
- mailing or street address;
- email address;
- social media information;
- telephone number and other contact details;
- date of birth;
- credit card or other payment information;
- information about your business or personal circumstances;
- information in connection with client surveys, questionnaires and promotions;
- your device identity and type, I.P. address, geo-location information, page view statistics,
advertising data and standard web log information;
- information about third parties; and
- any other information provided by you to us via our website or our online presence, or
otherwise required by us or provided by you.
(3) HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may collect personal information either directly from you, or from third parties,
including where you:
- contact us through our website;
- receive goods or services from us;
- submit any of our online sign up forms;
- communicate with us via email, telephone, SMS, social applications (such as LinkedIn,
Facebook or Twitter) or otherwise;
- interact with our website, social applications, services, content and advertising; and
- invest in our business or enquire as to a potential purchase in our business.
We may also collect personal information from you when you use or access our website
or our social media pages. This may be done through use of web analytics tools, ‘cookies’ or other
similar tracking technologies that allow us to track and analyse your website usage. Cookies are
small files that store information on your computer, mobile phone or other device and enable and
allow the creator of the cookie to identify when you visit different websites. If you do not wish
information to be stored as a cookie, you can disable cookies in your web browser.
We may use Google Analytics to collect and process data, including when you use third
party websites or apps. To find out more see How Google uses data when you use our partners’sites or apps.
(4) USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect and use personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide goods, services or information to you;
- for record keeping and administrative purposes;
- to provide information about you to our contractors, employees, consultants, agents or
other third parties for the purpose of providing goods or services to you;
- to improve and optimise our service offering and customer experience;
- to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes or enforce our agreements with third
- to send you marketing and promotional messages and other information that may be of
interest to you and for the purpose of direct marketing (in accordance with the Spam Act).
In this regard, we may use email, SMS, social media or mail to send you direct marketing
communications. You can opt out of receiving marketing materials from us by using the
opt-out facility provided (e.g. an unsubscribe link);
- to send you administrative messages, reminders, notices, updates, security alerts, and
other information requested by you; and
- to consider an application of employment from you.
We may disclose your personal information to cloud-providers, contractors and other third
parties located inside or outside of Australia. If we do so, we will take reasonable steps to ensure
that any overseas recipient deals with such personal information in a manner consistent with how
we deal with it.
We take reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is secure and protected
from misuse or unauthorised access. Our information technology systems are password protected,
and we use a range of administrative and technical measures to protect these systems. However,
we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
Our website may contain links to other websites. Those links are provided for
convenience and may not remain current or be maintained. We are not responsible for the privacy
practices of those linked websites and we suggest you review the privacy policies of those
websites before using them.
(7) REQUESTING ACCESS OR CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you wish to request access to the personal information we hold about you, please
contact us using the contact details set out below including your name and contact details. We may
need to verify your identity before providing you with your personal information. In some cases, we
may be unable to provide you with access to all your personal information and where this occurs,
we will explain why. We will deal with all requests for access to personal information within a
If you think that any personal information we hold about you is inaccurate, please contact
us using the contact details set out below and we will take reasonable steps to ensure that it is
If you wish to complain about how we handle your personal information held by us,
please contact us using the details set out below including your name and contact details. We will
investigate your complaint promptly and respond to you within a reasonable timeframe.
(9) CONTACT US
personal information, or make a complaint, please contact us using the details set out below:
Name: Privacy Officer