Number of positions available – 01
About the Job
Provide mechanical designs and drawings from design team plans related to Automotive Industry, develop workable prototypes, liaise with manufacturing facilities, develop appropriate documentation and oversee testing procedures all as required.
• Familiar with product design software
• A sound understanding of the product design cycle.
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical engineering.
• minimum 2 years.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Product development; research, collaborative concept testing & validation.
- Sourcing technology, testing it and exploring how to integrate it into a product
- Working with technology & software teams to implement technology solutions
- Creating robust programs to test prototype systems before the scale
- Designing for International compliance standards for safety, EMC, etc
- FEA, structural design, and VE Engineering through material reduction/selection
- Leading Engineering practices with international partners
- Research and engagement in emerging digital technology
- Contributing to team culture and helping craft new ways of working.
This is a full-time permanent opportunity based at our Port Melbourne Branch located near Westgate Bridge.
If you are interested in joining a progressive company with significant growth, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today!